Vierländer Damm 56
20539 Hamburg |
Phone: (0179) 67 940 32
Owner J. Reinert
clipdealer – A156172482
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.elb-waschcenter-hamburg.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
Passing on data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- gemäß Art. 20 DSGVO Ihre personenbezogenen Daten, die Sie uns bereitgestellt haben, in einem strukturierten, gängigen und maschinenlesebaren Format zu erhalten oder die Übermittlung an einen anderen Verantwortlichen zu verlangen;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.
You can find further information on the handling of user data in YouTube’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.